Home / Status Change Application

Status Change Application


Please consult us If you are currently on a study permit and planning to:

  • convert it to a work permit.
  • change course or college.
  • Extend your visa or study permit.

To apply For student Status Change Apllication, please contact us


If you are currently living in Canada as a foreign worker and planning to study or extend your stay as a worker we certainly can help you in that. Please contact us for further guidance

Visitor Visa:

Please contact us for guidance If you are in currently holding a visitor status in Canada and planning to:

  • Study in Canada .
  • Work in Canada .
  • Extend your stay as a visitor or worker.

immigration programs

why Hire Our Firm ?

  • Licensed Immigration consultants of Canada.
  • A good standing Member of ICCRC- Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory council.
  • Cost to value ratio.
  • low cost with quick turnaround times.
  • Expertise and experience.
  • Immediate response to client needs

iccrc - crcic