Home / Work Permit


In order to work in Canada most of the workers require work permits and some even require an approved LMIA from a Canadian employer granted by Employment and social development Canada to obtain a work permit. Some foreign workers also need to obtain TRV (Temporary resident permit) to enter in Canada. Work permit application includes following steps:

  • Finding a job in Canada.
  • Canadian employer applies for LMIA.
  • Canadian employer extends a temporary job offer.
  • Foreign worker applies for work permit application.

immigration programs

why Hire Our Firm ?

  • Licensed Immigration consultants of Canada.
  • A good standing Member of ICCRC- Immigration Consultant of Canada Regulatory council.
  • Cost to value ratio.
  • low cost with quick turnaround times.
  • Expertise and experience.
  • Immediate response to client needs

iccrc - crcic