Search Programs Colleges And Universities Canada
North Island College (NIC) is a community college located primarily on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Location & Campuses:
Ryan Road, Courtenay, BC, Canada
1. Comox Valley,
2. Campbell River,
3. Port Alberni Mount Waddington Regional Campus.
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
Post Degree Diploma: - Minimum IELTS score 6.5 Bands (No band less than 5.5 & in Reading & Writing 6.0Bands required)
For Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree: - Minimum IELTS score 6.0 Bands (No band less than 5.5 & in Reading& Writing 6.0 Bands required)
Advances Diploma in Tourism: - IELTS 6.5 with no band below 5.5 (& in Reading & Writing 6.0 Bands required)
Note: International students scoring less than a 6.0 in their IELTS reading or writing bands will be required to take an additional English preparatory course (ENG 104) prior to entering first year program specific English courses
Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting
Business Administration Diploma
Business Administration Post Degree Diploma
Tourism & Hospitality Management Diploma-Adventure Guiding Option
Associate of Arts Degree
Associate of Science Degree
• North Island College does not accept notarized copies. Only Colour Scan of original documents require for the application.
• Offer letter processing time 5 to 6 Weeks
• Student will receive wire transfer details along with conditional offer letter.
• Online Application Process.
• Conditional Acceptance is not Possible.