Canada Study Visa

Canada Student visa process

  • Step 1: find out your options relating to study destination, courses available and recommended institutions.
  • Step 2: Register with Sia immgration.
  • Step 3: Apply for admission.
  • Step 4: Undertake medicals.
  • Step 5: Organize funds.
  • Step 6: Pay tuition fee.
  • Step 7: Visa lodgment.
  • Step 8: Visa outcome.
  • Step 9: Travel services.

  • We provide study visa services to qualifed applicants!
  • Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study.
  • Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute.
  • Get the admission letter from the institute.
  • Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.
  • Apply Visa on your behalf.
  • Provide pre departure counseling.
  • Provide post landing services.

Working in Canada as a Student

It is possible to work in Canada, while you are here as a student, under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.

A student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study under the following categories:

  • On campus without a Work Permit.
  • Off campus with a Work Permit
  • In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.

Documents required for student visa

  • Letter of Acceptance from your SPP educational institute in Canada stating unconditional admission, course title, duration of study, level of study, start date (multiple start dates, if applicable) and latest possible date of admission.
  • IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0, with no individual band lower than 5.5.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable) Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the SPP institution.
  • Proof of funds: You MUST demonstrate the purchase of a special (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.
  • Copy of medical examination.

Conatct us for more infomation

Our Offices


Surrey Office

#304 8318 120 Street, Surrey
BC, V3W3N4, Canada

Kamloops Office

246 2 Ave #301, Kamloops
BC, V2C 2C9, Canada
Book an appointment