Work Permit Extension

Work Permit Extension in Canada

If you are currently living in Canada as a foreign worker and planning to extend your stay as a worker we certainly can help you in that. We can also help us if you're looking to extend your stay by changing your conditions/status from a worker to student or visitor. Please contact us for further guidance

Further we can guide if you would like to change condition or employer and get a work permit with new employer please call us today for all these queries.


Book an appointment