International Experience Class

International experience class work permits

If your program has a mandatory work term (also called a work placement, work experience, internship, clinical placement or co-op), you need a co-op work permit. This is different from the work that you can do with your study permit. A work term refers to any period of time where you work instead of study as part of your program requirements. You must have a co-op work permit to do this work – even if it is unpaid.


Click for the BBB Business Review of this Immigration & Naturalization Consultants in Surrey BC
Book an appointment