International Students

International students

Services For International Students Studying In Canada

  • Services for International students studying in Canada
  • Transferring college or course.
  • Extending study permits for existing or new college.
  • Applying post graduate work permit.
  • Finding employment to work on post study work permit leading to PR..
  • Providing assessment to file PR under all available provincial and federal options.
  • Filling permanent residency for students.
  • Extending stay in Canada upon expiration of post study work permit.
  • Students can invite their parents or other family members to attend their graduation.
  • Students can invite can their spouses to visit them.
  • Spouses of international students can get an open work of same length as of student’s study permit..
  • Co-op work permits for students.
  • Changing conditions on work or study permit.
  • Extending study permits.
  • Going the extra mile to satisfy the clients.If you are looking to information for any these programs please contact us. Our service charges can be waived off in some specific applications depending upon circumstances. Please call for details

Our Offices


Surrey Office

#304 8318 120 Street, Surrey
BC, V3W3N4, Canada

Kamloops Office

246 2 Ave #301, Kamloops
BC, V2C 2C9, Canada
Sia Immigration Logo RCIC
(English, Punjabi, Hindi, Gujarati) Manpreet Joshi online (English, Punjabi, Hindi, Gujarati) Munish Joshi online
Book an appointment